To initiate a project, contact Kathleen Boesze-Battaglia: email@example.com
Nikon A1R Confocal Microscope
- Transmitted light, DIC and epifluorescence (Dapi, FITC, TRITC filters)
- Objectives: 20x Dry, 40x Dry, 60x water, 100x oil
- Piezo Z stage insert for high speed image capture when using resonance scanner.
- Perfect Focus System – allowing for accurate stage reposition over timed series events.
- Fully automated XYZ scanning stage
- Environmental chamber with adjustable CO2 percentage and temperature with constant humidity.
- Accommodates 35 mm glass bottom culture dishes, 30x60mm chamber slides and 25x75mm glass slides.
- Scan heads for image capture
- Galvo, up to 4 fps (512×512)
- Resonance 30 fps (512×512), up to 230 fps (512×64)
- 4 Laser lines with filter configuration providing the following:
|Excitation wavelengths (nm)||Emission Filters|
|638||650 Long Pass|
- 4- Dedicated PMT for laser lines
- 1-DIC PMT
- DUS Spectral detector- 32 channels of detection over the 400nm-750mn. Spectral resolution adjusted to 2.5nm, 6nm and 10nm channel width
- Nikon NIS Elemtents software
- Additional Elements Software Workstation
- SDM server access
- Secure Share
Contact Kathleen Boesze-Battaglia (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.